Desk: In this changing era in the country, it is very important for every common citizen to have PAN card and Aadhar card, because without these two documents, you cannot take advantage of any schemes run by the government. In such a situation, it is necessary that every people have this document, so today you are going to tell people an important thing from the PAN card, if you have not yet made a PAN card, then there is nothing to panic. In just a few minutes, you can make without any money sitting at home. So let’s give complete details.
It is known that the 10-digit unique alphanumeric number of PAN card is issued by the Income Tax Department, for the instant process of making it, you just need your Aadhaar number, but the condition is that Your Aadhar number should be very important to be linked to Registered mobile number, also your Aadhar card should not be linked to any other PAN card, in this whole process you need any document other than Aadhar. Not there,
Here is the easy process
- First of all you have to go to Income Tax website incometax.gov.in.
- On the home page of the website, go to the option of ‘our services’ and click ‘See More’.
- Then go to the option of Instant PAN Card
- Enter this Aadhaar number, after which OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked to Aadhaar, which you have to enter in the box given there.
- Then the option to enter E-mail Id will come, by entering which generate ID.
- After which your PAN number will be received through UIDAI on E-KYC.
- You can also save your PAN number and download and take out the print.