- RBI Recruitment 2022 Notification released.
- Recruitment for the post of Specialist Officer.
- Will get good salary.
The online applications for RBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022 has started from 15 January. Eligible candidates can apply online by 04 February 2022 till 6 PM. A total of 14 vacancies on various posts will be filled through this recruitment drive. Direct link of RBI job notification and important information can be seen below.
RBI Vacancy 2022 Details: Check Here Vacancies Details
Legal Officer in Grade B: 2 Posts
Manager (Technical-Civil): 6 Posts
Manager (Technical-Electrical): 3 Posts
Library Professional (Assistant Librarian) in Grade A: 1 Post
Architect in Grade A: 1 Post
Curator for RBI Museum in Kolkata: 1 Post
Total No. of Vacancies – 14 Posts
Who can apply?
- Legal Officer in Grade B: Bachelor’s degree in Law with at least 50% marks, 2 years experience and upper age limit of 32 years.
- Manager (Technical-Civil): BE/B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% marks, 3 years experience and Age limit: 21-35 years.
- Manager (Technical-Electrical): BE/B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering with Minimum 60% Marks with 3 Year Experience. Age Limit: Up to 21-35 Years.
- Library Professional (Assistant Librarian) in Grade A: Bachelor’s degree in Arts or Science or Commerce and Master’s degree in Library Science or Library. Also, 3 Years Experience and Age Limit Between 21 to 30 Years.
- Architect in Grade A: Graduate in Architecture with at least 60% marks and age limit should be between 21 years to 30 years.
- Curator for RBI Museum in Kolkata: Master’s degree in History, Economics, Fine Arts with 5 years of experience and age limit 25 to 50 years. For more details read the notification carefully.
Metro Rail Job 2022: Opportunity to get a job in Metro Rail, total 103 vacancies in many posts, salary up to Rs 2 lakh
(a) For Grade ‘A’ Officers: At present, the initial monthly gross emoluments to the selected candidates is approximately Rs.90,100 (approx.) excluding the amount of HRA. Will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensation Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Special Allowance and Grade Allowance as per applicable rules.
(b) For Grade ‘B’ Officers: At present, the initial monthly gross emoluments are around Rs 1,16,684 (approx). In addition they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensation Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Special Allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
Intelligence Bureau: How to join IB? Know about recruitment process and salary